Monday, December 12, 2016

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

In the last Issue of Time Magazine, as pictured below, there were several articles discussing America's soon to be President. The articles were full of people's opinions and the overall feeling that no one really knows what to expect. After reading a few of these articles and Matt Brownlow"s Blog on the subject I decided to share my opinion on our future President.

The Good: One way to look at President elect Trump is that he is a very successful business man, as exemplified by his vast wealth. And that if he is somehow able to apply that knowledge to his Presidency he could possibly help out our economy out quite a bit.

The Bad: Another way to look at him is that he has no political background whatsoever, and is completely out of his element in the position of President.

The Ugly: Finally one can see that in the past 17 months during his campaign, there have been many, many instances when Trump has been completely disrespectful to other cultures, races, and religions. He has even gone so far as to make fun of a man with a mental handicap. this, in my opinion, has definitely been my biggest problem with trump.

I'm no political expert these are just my thoughts from what I have heard, observed and read. In my opinion I think we will see a little of all of these aspects during the next four years, and I hope for the best. What are your thoughts on whats to come for our country?

No comments:

Post a Comment