Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Lessons Learned

The blogging process that our class has gone through over the course of the semester has been unlike anything I've done in a class before. Being someone who, like most of you reading this, doesn't ever write unless I am forced to for a class assignment, this was a difficult assignment for me. Although I've complained plenty about this assignment throughout the semester I think it did provide some good lessons for me.

Image result for new learning
First off I think It would have been easier had I chosen a single topic and done a series of blogs on it throughout the whole semester. I think I spent more time deciding what to write about for each blog than actually writing it.

Second is that if something is interesting to you, if you write about it you expand on it much more than if you just sit and think, it also causes me to have more questions than if a certain subject just crossed my mind. Which is a great lesson to learn for future use. If you've learned anything that surprised you from this assignment post it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment